12 September 2010

Les photos!

I want to give a shout out to Chris, Casey and their new, beatuiful blondie, Samuel.  CONGRATULATIONS!




Macy's sheep, Marvin, who she referred to as "Lucy" for 36 hours on our trip to the coast.


Oh...plentiful tomatoes.  

 My wonderful mum came to visit us.  This is her in Caloundra, Queensland.  Isn't she a cutie?

"Just 13 more roundabouts to go..."

 Tea in the Hinterland of the Sunshine Coast, just west of the Glasshouse Mountains.  This is where we saw our first kangaroo! Maybe it was the Earl Grey...
Sunset on the other side of the Glasshouse Mountains, in Caloundra.

 
 I'll take four avocados and one kiss, please.

 
Rose--here is another idea for your 365 days of play: head and hand stands!

The crew at Mermaid Beach on the Gold Coast.

 Hugo and Benjie venture out.

At the end of a wonderful birthday party with two of my homeboys.  (ATTENTION impressionable young people: cigars are not cool.)

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing your blog & pics, Benjie! Also - that's fabulous your mum/mom (? don't know which to use, being in the UK myself!) visited you. It looks like you all had a great time!

    Hugs across the oceans to you -- Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the photos. I miss you so! Glad to see that your mom visited. I am sure that was wonderful for you. Happy belated birthday by the way...how could I forget??? Technically it is our anniversary. :) It looks like you are still having a wonderful time down under and are taking advantage of everything at your fingertips. I can't wait until we are able to visit and try sommething fresh from your garden. (Love the apron by the way).

    ReplyDelete