24 May 2010

Photos galore

Hello everyone.  Until my next written entry, please enjoy these photos.  
The new apartment on Payne Street:



The good people of Payne: Cam and Macy; and our guest from France, Adeline:

More friends at the new house...


Our new van and our no-nonsense chauffeur, Nilla:



A new past time of mine...shelling macadamia nuts from the front lawn tree.



In Sydney.  Tell me you got the insurance option.


You mean that I can find fatty, sugary, high-calorie breakfasts in Australia?  Terrific!











Opening the wonderful box of goodies sent by mom:












One last tidbit:
Hugo's birthday is Tuesday, the 25th.
Send him some good wishes!

Do it.
Now.

2 comments:

  1. dearest benjie my frenjie, so amuzing and lovely to read and watch your accounts of life on the other side!! OMG the shelling of the Macadamia - that is just amaaazing! that's like my most favorite nut evvver! and it's very glam! and you have it in your yard, on a tree!!! :D

    I also enjoy your continued educational inputs such as the part about the distinction of meanings depending on context between the tucker and the bib and tucker - haha! ;)

    So... the BIG news is that Ali and I are going to Sydney early january. We're celebrating new years in New York and then flying to Sydney for 10 days split between the city and the hunter :)
    You must let us know if you will be in the country at that time and if you'll meet us in Sydney or hang with us in Hunter Valley sippin da wiiinz!!

    so, we'll be in touch my dear! lots of hugs. /oola

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the pics! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete